Chairman Tommy Taylor Memorial Scholarship - Application Deadline 3/1/2020
The Texas Alliance of Energy Producers is proud to provide a $2,500 scholarship to a high school senior that will be studying in the related field of energy/oil and natural gas.
1) Must be majoring in an energy related field of study (declared major).
2) Must be enrolled as a full time (at least 12 hours) college student for the following Fall semester.
3) Must demonstrate leadership abilities and involvement in student and community organizations.
4) Must apply using the link below no later than March 1, 2020.
Amount of scholarship: $2,500:
1) Scholarship will be paid directly to the college or university.
Click Here to apply.
Student must apply for the scholarship by first creating a login using the Sign Up button. Once the student has signed in, then they will have the opportunity to complete a general application and/or apply for this scholarship.
The Chairman Tommy Taylor Memorial Scholarship was established in 2015 to honor the legacy of Mr. Tommy Taylor. Mr. Taylor served as Chairman of the Board of the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers from 2010 to 2012, and his accomplishments were many. He earned a degree from the University of Texas at Austin in Petroleum Land Management, and he bought and sold oil and gas properties throughout Texas and the nation.
The scholarship will be an ongoing tribute to Mr. Taylor and his commitment to the industry that he loved and to the Texas Alliance.